Why are you inspired by certain people in life?
Because they live by their mottos in life as it creates a positive energy around them and is transmitted to the people surrounding them.
Life mottos are a way of life as they constantly remind you about yourself. It helps to set your purpose in life. Without it, you will be a sailor lost in the ocean.
What is a Life Motto?
Life mottos are short phrases or sentences that inspire you to live the life you want. Life mottos motivate you to get back on track whenever you feel down or lost.
Image Source: George Milton from Pexels
50 Examples of Life Mottos to Live By in 2023
1. Never compare yourself to others.
2. Be the best version of yourself.
3. Be humble and respect everyone.
4. Do one thing every day that scares you.
5. Life is about risking everything for a dream nobody can see but you.
6. Live in the moment. Life is a series of moments.
7. Expect the unexpected.
8. There is always something to be grateful for.
9. Everything is temporary.
10. Hold yourself responsible for a higher standard than anybody else expects of you. – Henry Ward Beecher
11. Be the change you want to see in the world.
12. Vision without action is a daydream.
13. Be Honest.
14. You have only one body to live. So take care of it.
15. Do exercise daily, even if it is for 15 minutes.
16. Healthy eating habits will build if you stop buying non-healthy foods.
17. The pains you feel today are the strength you will feel tomorrow.
18. Negative thoughts will never give you a positive life.
19. Overthinking is a waste of time.
20. Every scar will heal if you give it time.
21. Feel the fear and do it anyway.
22. If someone constantly demotivates you, you break the relationship.
23. Build and have confidence 24×7.
24. Have courage and be fearless.
25. Sometimes, you win, and sometimes you learn.
26. You can’t be perfect at first, but you should take that first step.
27. You miss 100% of the shots if you don’t take them.
28. Learn something new every day.
29. Family is your top priority.
30. Love all, trust few, and do wrong to none.
31. Never dim someone else’s light so you can shine.
32. Make a difference where you present.
33. Before buying anything, think twice if you need it. Give it a day or two.
34. Spend what you have in your account, not what you will have in the future.
35. Consistency and hard work will lead you to success.
36. Never share all your plan with everyone.
37. Don’t think you know everything.
38. Do with dedication.
39. Life begins at the end of your comfort Zone.
40. Leave nothing for tomorrow which can be done today.
41. Don’t be busy. Be productive.
42. Don’t set yourself on fire to keep other people warm.
43. Turn obstacles into opportunities.
44. You can do anything. But not everything.
45. Be happy with what you have while working for what you want.
46. Different results require doing something different.
47. Anything you can imagine. you can create – Oprah Winfrey
48. One thing at a time.
49. If you chase two rabbits, you will not catch either one.
50. Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. – Steve Jobs
Image Source: Lucas Pezeta from Pexels